- Provide high quality childcare and education for children aged 3 months to statutory school age.
- Provide a nursery where children will feel safe and secure and where they are nurtured.
- Provide everything that your child will need whilst in our care.
- Work in partnership with parents as they know their child best, to enable their child to learn and develop.
- Offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
As a member of the nursery you have full participatory rights. These include a right to be:
• Valued and respected.
• Kept informed about your child.
• Involved in your child’s learning.
• Included at all levels.
Children’s Learning and Development
As a member of Adorable Nurseries, your child:
- Will attend a safe, secure and stimulating environment where they can learn and develop through adult and child initiated learning and sustained shared thinking.
- Be cared for by qualified staff who are experienced at caring for children aged 3 months to statutory school age.
- Will have the opportunity to interact with different age groups in order to build relationships both with their peers and adults through shared play, learning and interaction.
- Will have a personal key-person who will bond with your child to ensure their individual needs are met and monitor your child’s progress.