Our Parent Partnership
Here at Adorable Nurseries we take our partnership with parents very seriously. We recognise that parents are their child’s first and foremost primary educators of their learning and development and we value that parents know their child best. All the staff recognise that they are co-workers with you to provide care and education for your child.
To support our partnership with parents the nursery will provide:
- Regular reports about your child’s progress
- Parents meetings
- Social events at the nursery
- Information emails and newsletters
- Parent notice boards
- Parent surveys
There are many ways parents can contribute to their child’s learning and development and by making the nursery a welcoming and stimulating place for children and families.
- By sharing your own special interests or occupations with the children through coming into the nursery to share with the children these things eg: Doctor or playing an instrument.
- By contributing to your child’s individual learning journey’s by adding your own comments or by sharing things your child does at home. We invite you to upload your activities from home to the Nursery Early years online learning journal.